Sunday, September 22, 2013

Online Assignment #1

1. I grew up just outside of the Twin Cities in North St. Paul, Minnesota. I know, they got really creative with the name.

2. My primary source of news would have to be Twitter and Facebook, mainly because I'm constantly on them. If there is something important happening or a 'Breaking News' piece catches my eye, I will look into it more. If I venture off social media, its usually to cnn.com.

3. I'm a big fan of Netflix and I tend to watch a lot of it. If I had to narrow it down to my top three favorites they would be Parks and Rec, How I Met Your Mother and The League. I highly recommend all three if you're looking for a good laugh!

4. If you've ever watched Parks and Rec before, one of the characters, Chris Traeger really overuses the word 'literally' and I have definitely caught on. I use it in literally, every sentence.

5. A pop culture phenomenon that I'm really over is vampires. I've got to admit, I was a Twilight fan but its been dragged out a little bit too long. How many different shows or books can they really make? I mean, come on!

6. A little Lana Del Rey or Drake couldn't hurt in the mornings.

7. He's just so excited about the double complete rainbow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment