Sunday, September 22, 2013

My Online Assignment #1


1. Where are you from?
I was born in Los Angeles but moved to Chapel Hill, NC when I was 3.

2. What is your primary source for news?
I primarily get my news from different social media sources and The Daily Show. Also, as far as news in the world of art and music I check 2DopeBoyz, Striker Lifestyle, and other music blogs.

3. What is your favorite TV show?
My favorite TV show is Breaking Bad, hands down. Never before in my lifetime has the country been so captivated over a show. Also I enjoy Entourage but I’m squarely in their demographic so that’s hardly a choice.

4. What is your favorite catch phrase right now?
“BUM BUM BUM” – Yung Simmie

5. What pop culture phenomenon is most annoying to you?
I am annoyed by the pop culture phenomenon of making “Blurred Lines” remix videos. I get it, the song is offensive and promotes a negative culture, but one can say the same thing only so many times.
  
6. What music (song and/or artist) would you like to hear Prof. Wells play before lecture?
I would be nice to hear some of the following: Toro y Moi, Earl Sweatshirt, Vince Staples, circa 2007 Lil Wayne, The Cool Kids, “Take Off Your Cool” by Andre 3000 and Nora Jones, or "Chosen One" by Future

7. Post an online video that you have enjoyed recently.
    







No comments:

Post a Comment