Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Homework Assignment #1

1. Where are you from?

I was born in Waukesha, Wisconsin, but was raised in Rockton, IL which is an hour from Madison, an hour fifteen minutes from Milwaukee, and an hour and a half from Chicago depending on traffic.

2. What is your primary source for news?

My primary source for news is through social media and phone apps. By using twitter I am able to pinpoint news of interest to me, following publications and websites that I align with. I also am a frequent user of the JSonline app on my phone. I occasionally will read the Wisconsin State Journal online as well as ESPN.com and SportsBusinessJournal.com.

3. What is your favorite TV show?

I have four favorite television shows. Two that have since ceased production are Friday Night Lights and Life, which were both NBC shows dramatically affected by the writer's strike in the mid 2000's. My two current favorite television shows are Mad Men on AMC - because I am fascinated by the late 50's and 60's - and Scandal on ABC.

4. What is your favorite catch phrase right now?

I have never had a catch phrase that I use.

5. What pop culture phenomenon is most annoying to you?

I think all pop culture phenomenons are annoying, so you name one and I won't like it.

6. What music (song and/or artist) would you like to hear Prof. Wells play before lecture?

Any song off Nothing Was The Same by Drake. Preferably From Time, Come Through, Too Much or Pound Cake

7. Post an online video that you have enjoyed recently. Do not simply link to the video; use the blog's functions to embed the video in the post. (See Prof. Wells' post for an example.)

Badger Football Intro Video

No comments:

Post a Comment