Sunday, September 22, 2013

Online Assignment #1

1) Bloomington, Minnesota

2) My primary sources of news would include social media outlets such as Twitter and Facebook. I am going to try to be better about getting an online news app so I get reliable news from a trusted source.

3) Favorite TV shows would include The Big Bang Theory, New Girl, and True Blood.

4) "Bazinga!" -Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory

5) I would have to say Instagram. I find the idea of taking pictures and then over-editing them to look completely different a waste of time. Over half the time people are either taking selfless, pictures of their food, or a completely unoriginal sunset that everyone has seen before. I just don't get the point of it.

6) Some oldies would be awesome. I a big fan of the Eagles, Hall & Oates, Radiohead, Biggie. Really I am all over the place with my music choice.


7)

No comments:

Post a Comment