Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Online Assignment #1

1. I was born in Miami, Florida but moved to Wisconsin when I was 8. Since then, I've lived in a small town in Wisconsin called Silver Lake.

2. My primary sources of news come from websites such as Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr. I also visit sites such as The New York Times when I hear something I would like to learn more about.

3. My two current favorite television shows are NCIS and Game of Thrones.

4. I don't really use any catch phrases. I guess the closest would be responding with "your mom..." which I do mostly around family members anyway.

5. Although not as popular now, one of the most recent pop culture phenomenons that really annoyed me was the book Fifty Shades of Grey. For one thing, the original story was merely Twilight fan fiction. Another, people seemed to have no problem reading an erotic novel in public.

6.  I really like Imagine Dragons, Neon Trees, and Panic at the Disco, but mostly any music is fine with me too.

7. This song/video seems really bizarre at first, but the more times you see it, the more catchy it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment