Monday, September 16, 2013

My Online Assignment #1


1. I was born in Milwaukee, but I moved to Cambridge, Wisconsin when I was 4 and have grown up there. It’s a small town of just over 1,000 people, about 25 minutes from Madison. Cambridge’s only claim to fame is being NASCAR driver Matt Kenseth’s hometown.

2. My primary source for news is social media, particularly Twitter. I also browse MSN and CNN’s websites now and then to read the popular stories.

3. Friends will always be my favorite TV show. Grey’s Anatomy has been a favorite since elementary school as well. I also love Glee, and I recently fell in love with New Girl and Parenthood.

4.  “YOLO” was a favorite catch phrase amongst my high school class. It was our unofficial class motto, and our valedictorian gave a speech at graduation about the catch phrase. So you could say it’s my favorite, for sentimental reasons.

5. I’m suppose I’m annoyed by the obsession over One Direction. I’ve never understood it and I don’t think I ever will.

6. Jump Around!

7. The band Bastille (of the popular song Pompeii) covered We Can't Stop, but made it a mash-up with Billy Ray Cyrus's "Achy Breaky Heart". It was released after her VMA performance. And it's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment