Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Online Assignment 1


1.       I was born in Jacksonville, Florida, where I lived for about four years. After four years, my family moved to Racine, Wisconsin. Racine is where I was mostly raised and still live today.

 

2.       My primary source for news is mostly the internet and social media. I have recently started reading the Wall Street Journal, though.

 

 

3.       My favorite shows are Breaking Bad, the Walking Dead, and almost anything on Animal Planet.

 

4.       Let’s get weird. I saw it on TV and I think it’s pretty funny, I am not sure why, I just do.

 

 

5.       Twerking. Twerking was sort of funny at first and funny to watch, but it has gotten out of hand. Juicy J is offering a scholarship to the “best twerker” through YouTube and the internet. Enough said.

 

6.       I listen to a lot of different types of music, but I enjoy rap, the 90’s, and Dropkick Murphys

 

7.       I think this show is so funny, but the East West bowls are some of the funniest videos. The show is Key & Peele and is aired on Comedy Central just in case you were interested. They do many skits and are some of the funniest guys I have seen on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment