1. I was born in Jacksonville, Florida, where I lived for about four years. After four years, my family moved to Racine, Wisconsin. Racine is where I was mostly raised and still live today.
2. My primary source for news is mostly the internet and social media. I have recently started reading the Wall Street Journal, though.
3. My favorite shows are Breaking Bad, the Walking Dead, and almost anything on Animal Planet.
4. Let’s get weird. I saw it on TV and I think it’s pretty funny, I am not sure why, I just do.
5. Twerking. Twerking was sort of funny at first and funny to watch, but it has gotten out of hand. Juicy J is offering a scholarship to the “best twerker” through YouTube and the internet. Enough said.
6. I listen to a lot of different types of music, but I enjoy rap, the 90’s, and Dropkick Murphys
7. I think this show is so funny, but the East West bowls are some of the funniest videos. The show is Key & Peele and is aired on Comedy Central just in case you were interested. They do many skits and are some of the funniest guys I have seen on TV.